We offer a wide range of services to Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited companies that can be specifically tailored to your business needs.
- Manual, computerised and cloud based bookkeeping.
- Completion and submission of VAT returns and year ends.
- Full accounts preparation up to trial balance and month end closure.
- Production of management accounts.
- Preparation and submission of Tax Returns to HMRC.
- Budgeting (forecasting, monitoring and amending).
- Monthly CIS returns.
- Carry out banking on the clients behalf & arrange creditors payments by cheque or online banking.
- General administration and secretarial services.
- Long or short-term cover for employee absences.
Our dedicated payroll department provide full support in every step of managing your payroll and auto enrolment pension schemes.
- Preparation & processing of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls.
- Help with administration of payroll schemes, including: expenses, deductions and holiday entitlement calculations, holiday record keeping and handling maternity, paternity and shared parental pay.
- Set up & administration of auto enrolment pension schemes, including: contacting providers, full & complete set up of a compliant scheme, dealing with employee correspondence, submission of contributions schedules to chosen pension provider and managing scheme opt outs and legislation changes.
We are used to dealing with a wide variety of software programmes for both bookkeeping and payroll, including: Sage Accounts, Sage One (Cloud Based), QuickBooks, TAS Books, Xero, Sage 50 Payroll & Brightpay and are willing to work with any software that best suits your business needs.